Known as the Queen of Hill Stations, Shimla became the summer capital of the British Raj during the latter half of the 19th century when the soldiers of the British army, merchants and civil servants moved up here to get relief from the scorching heat of the plains.
One of the most popular tourist destinations of India, Shimla is also the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", an avatar of Goddess Kali.
1. 03 Nights accommodation in Shimla.
2. Accommodation on twin shearing basis.
3. Welcome drink on arrival.
4. Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis Including Morning Tea, Breakfast (3) and Dinner (3).
5. Free pick up and drop from Delhi Airport or Railway station as desire.
6. Entire tour By INDICA CAB for Delhi or Chandigarh – Shimla – Delhi or Chandigarh.
7. All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
8. All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
1. 3.09% Government service Tax.
2. Air fare / train fare.
3. Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
4. Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
5. All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
6. Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
7. Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
8. Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
9. Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
Day 01: - Delhi – Shimla (370 KMS)
naltrexone low dose
naltrexone hcl website
buy abortion pill online safely
buy abortion pill
sulfasalazin pris redirect
Morning time arrive in Delhi by Air or Train in the morning meet and greet our representative on Railway station or Air port. Pick up from Delhi Airport or Railway station and drive to Shimla by cab through enchanting hills and breathtaking roadside views. The former summer capital of the British in India, and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location, it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and also known as the “QUEEN OF HILL STATION”. On arrival check in to the hotel.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Day 02: - Shimla local sightseeing
viagra and weed dangerous
viagra and weed dangerous link
On arrival Shimla Check in to the hotel. After breakfast and fresh up today enjoy the local sightseeing of Shimla. Today Visit various places in and around Shimla. Today visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. The building now serves as the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS). “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple. The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Day 03: - Shimla – Kufri – Naldehra – Shimla
viagra prodej brno
viagra cena lekaren
cialis cena u apotekama srbija open
After breakfast drive to Kufri sightseeing an altitude of 2,630 meters. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park. Himalayan National Park at Kufri has several animals of the area including bears and musk deer. Horses and yaks are there for rides and Visit Jakhoo Temple an altitude of 2,500 meters. Jakhoo Temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. After that drive to visit Naldehra also. Evening return back to Shimla and free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotelDay 04: - Departure Shimla – Delhi Or Chandigarh as per guest requirement
rescue inhaler albuterol open
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi or Chandigarh. Reach in Delhi or Chandigarh in the evening time and drop at Airport or Railway station as desire.
Valid from 15th April to 15th July and 5th December to 5th January
|Rs 20,000/-||Rs 22,000/-||Rs 32,000/-|
Off Seasonal Cost
Valid from 16th july to 4th December and 6th January to 14th April
|Rs 18,000/-||Rs 20,000/-||Rs 29,000/-|
Note : Above mentioned tour prices are on per person basis.