Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley is a beautiful hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla.
1. Overnight bus tickets for Delhi – Manali – Delhi in an air-conditioned, semi-sleeper Volvo coach.
2. 02 Nights accommodation in a Super Deluxe Room in Manali.
3. Welcome drinks on arrival.
4. Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis Including Morning Tea, Breakfast (2) and Dinner (2).
5. All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
6. All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
1. 3.09% Government service Tax.
2. Air fare / train fare.
3. Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
4. Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions.
5. All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
6. Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
7. Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
8. Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
9. Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
Day 00 :- Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)
prednisolon 25 mg
prednisolon 25 mg
Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. Reach Boarding point at 05:00 PM, At sharp 05:30 PM Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (10 – 14hrs). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort). Travel overnight journey by AC VOLVO. Reach in Manali Next Day Morning around 07:00 AM.Day 01:- Arrive in Manali & Manali Half day local sightseeing (3-4 HRS)
tylenol and pregnancy first trimester
tylenol pregnancy dose open
free cialis coupon 2016 cialis
tricyclic antidepressants tricyclic
Today Morning time arrive in Manali Volvo station and pick up from Manali Volvo station to hotel. On arrival in Manali check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba Devi Temple is a wooden temple and is the located in middle of Van Vihar),, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali.Day 02:- Rohtang Pass Up to Snow Line (52 KMS)
buy abortion pill
abortion pill buy open
how much is a abortion pill
abortion pills over the counter read here
Today morning after breakfast drive to sightseeing of Rohtang Pass(up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed due to snow fall), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon return to Manali.Day 03: - Manali – Naggar Castle – Kullu – Delhi Distance: - 50 Kilometers.
serevent asthma inhaler website
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to excursion to Naggar Castle a unique medieval structure built around 1460 AD under Raja Jagat Singh and is now under control of HPTDC. This place is also visited for its historical significance. On the way visit Jagatsukh Gaytri Temple and Fish firm. After that drive to Kullu visit Vaishno Devi temple, Famous Kullu Shawl factories and Kullu Rafting point. After that move back to Manali Volvo station or pick up Volvo from Kullu and evening time drive to Delhi by AC Volvo (Bus time :- 04:00 PM). Reach in Delhi next day morning time around 07 AM.
Valid from 15th April to 15th July and 5th December to 5th January
|Rs 15,000/-||Rs 17,000/-||Rs 23,000/-|
Off Seasonal Cost
Valid from 16th july to 4th December and 6th January to 14th April
|Rs 11,500/-||Rs 13,500/-||Rs 18,500/-|
Note : Above mentioned tour prices are on per person basis.