Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley is a beautiful hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla.
1. Overnight bus tickets for Delhi – Manali – Delhi in an air-conditioned, semi-sleeper Volvo coach.
2. 03 Nights accommodation in a Super Deluxe Room in Manali.
3. Welcome drink on arrival.
4. Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis Including Morning Tea, Breakfast (3) and Dinner (3).
5. All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
6. All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
1. 3.09% Government service Tax.
2. Air fare / train fare.
3. Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
4. Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
5. All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
6. Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
7. Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
8. Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
9. Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
Day 00 - Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)
abortion clinics oakland ca
abortion clinics oakland ca mediagear.us
abortion clinics in san diego
abortion in nyc redirect
Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. Reach Boarding point at 05:00 PM, At sharp 05:30 PM Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (10 – 14hrs). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort). Travel overnight journey by AC VOLVO. Reach in Manali Next Day Morning around 07:00 AM.Day 01 - Arrive in Manali & Manali Half day local sightseeing (3-4 HRS)
lexapro and weed effects
citalopram and alcohol overdose
citalopram alcohol interaction
naloxone and naltrexone are examples of
naloxone or naltrexone read
Today Morning time arrive in Manali Volvo station and pick up from Manali Volvo station to hotel. On arrival in Manali check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba Devi Temple is a wooden temple and is the located in middle of Van Vihar),, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Day 02 - Rohtang Pass Up to Snow Line (52 KMS)
ventolin over the counter usa click here
mixing adderall and weed
mixing lexapro and weed online
budesonid vs prednisolon link
budesonid vs fluticason
Today morning after breakfast drive to sightseeing of Rohtang Pass(up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed due to snow fall), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon return to Manali.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Day 03 - Manali – Kullu – Manikaran – Manali (85 KMS)
melatonin and pregnancy category
melatonin and pregnancy
fluoxetine alcohol memory loss
fluoxetine and alcohol
lexapro pregnancy first trimester lexapro
cheap abortion pill buy online
abortion pill online safe click here
Morning after breakfast excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on direct payment) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Latter return back to Manali.Day 04 - Manali - Departure(570 KMS)
cost of abortion pill
how much does the abortion pill cost
where to buy abortion pill in usa
buy abortion pill online fem-choice.com
Morning breakfast at hotel and at 12:00 noon check-out form the hotel and proceed to market for shopping (On direct payment)
Late afternoon proceed to the bus stop Manali to board Volvo for Delhi or onward destination
Valid from 15th April to 15th July and 5th December to 5th January
|Rs 19,000/-||Rs 21,000/-||Rs 29,500/-|
Off Seasonal Cost
Valid from 16th july to 4th December and 6th January to 14th April
|Rs 16,000/-||Rs 18,000/-||Rs 24,500/-|
Note : Above mentioned tour prices are on per person basis.