Himachal is very beautiful hill station in India, with the Natural beautiful scenic view. Manali is Honeymooners Paradise. Himachal Tour Guide offers you best Himachal Holiday Package, best Manali Package Tour, Kullu – Manali Packages, Special Manali Honeymoon Package, Manali Shimla Package, Shimla Manali tour Package, Dharamshala and Dalhousie Package Tour and All Himachal Package tours. We are based in Himachal and recognized by Govt. of Himachal Pradesh India Department of Tourism and civil aviation.
1. 2 Nights Accommodation in Shimla.
2. 3 Nights Accommodation in Manali.
3. 1 Night Accommodation in Manikaran.
4. 1 Night Accommodation in Dharamshala.
5. 2 Nights Accommodation in Dalhousie.
6. 1 night Accommodation in Chandigarh.
7. Welcome Drink on Arrival.
8. Daily Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner.
9. One Candle Light Dinner in Manali.
10. Pick up & Drop Ex – Delhi.
11. All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Indica Car.
12. All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive.
13. All Taxes Include.
1. 3.09% Government service Tax.
2. Air fare / train fare.
3. Heater Charges per night as per hotels term & conditions.
4. Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
5. All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
6. Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
7. Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
8. Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
9. Medical and travel insurance.
Day 01:- Delhi - Shimla (380 Kms)
On Arrival at Delhi our transporter will meet you and transfer by car to Shimla .Arrive Shimla by evening, check in hotel. Evening free to visit Mall Road after refreshment. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02:- Shimla (Full Day trip to Kufri & Local)
After Breakfast proceed for Full day sight seeing to fagoo Valley, Green Valley, White Flower hall, Bhimakali temple, Kufri, Indira Tourist Park & Mini zoo in Shimla by Individual Taxi. In the evening back to Hotel. Free to visit to Mall Road for Shopping. Overnight stay & Dinner at Hotel.
Day 03:- Shimla - Manali
After Breakfast Drive from Shimla to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu. Evening Check in hotel.Free to visit Mall Road.Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04:- Manali (Half day local sightseeing)
After Breakfast Visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Evening free to visit Mall Road .Back to Hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05:- Manali (Full day trip to Rohtang pass/Snow point)
After Breakfast Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley - (tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot .Evening back to hotel.Dinner and Overnight at hotel.Day 06:- Manali – Kasol - Manikaran
After Breakfast checkout hotel & proceed to Manikaran. Arrived Manikaran Enroute visit Kasol mini Israel There after Check-in to Hotel. Overnight stay here.Day 07:- Manikaran -Dharamshala
After Breakfast checkout hotel & proceed to Dharamshala. Arrived Dharamshala Enroute visit Baijnath Temple and Chamunda Devi Temple. Thereafter Check-in to Hotel. Overnight stay here.Day 08:- Dharamshala - Dalhousie ( 140 k.M / 4 Hour)
After breakfast depart Dharamshala & Proceed to Dalhousie .Hotel Check in by Afternoon & after some rest Visit Local sightseeing Churches , Panchpula , Subhash Baoli , BaraPathar.Day 09:- Dalhousie (Full day trip to Chamba & Khajjiar)
After breakfast visit Full Day sightseeing Chamba via Khajjiar, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.Day 10:- Dalhousie - Chandigarh (320 Km)
After B/F check out from hotel. Depart for Chandigarh.Check in to the hotel.evening free for leisure.Dinner & Overnight stay.Day 11:- Chandigarh - Delhi
After Breakfast check out from hotel and enroute visit Rock garden,sukhna lake and proceed for Delhi Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey.
Valid from 15th April to 15th July and 5th December to 5th January
|Rs ||Rs ||Rs |
Off Seasonal Cost
Valid from 16th july to 4th December and 6th January to 14th April
|Rs ||Rs ||Rs |
Note : Above mentioned tour prices are on per person basis.