Dharamshala is a beautiful city and a municipal council in Kangra district in the northern regions of India in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It offers wonderful views of the snow-laden mountains, exotic culture, quaint old monasteries and many tourist attractions. The total area covered by Dharamsala is almost 29 km. Dharamshala located near foot of snow wrapped lofty Dhauladhar range and offers a glorious views of snowy peaks, deodar forest and pine forests, tea garden and beautiful hills. Numerous streams, cool healthy air, attractive atmosphere and the nearby snowline, Dharamsala has everything for a perfect holiday with full of peaceful life. Today, Dharamshala in the north Indian State of Himachal Pradesh is home to a large Tibetan Community who have made Dharamshala their home.
Dalhousie One of the most accepted hill stations in Himachal Pradesh, Dalhousie is famous for its natural beauty and pleasant climate. It is situated between 6,000 and 9,000 feet and is bounded by scenic snow-capped peaks. Dalhousie gets its name from its eponymous founder Lord Dalhousie and houses a large number of Victorian-style mansions. It is spread over an 14 sq km and covers over five hills.
1. 02 Nights accommodation in Dharamshala.
2. 02 Nights accommodation in Dalhousie.
3. Accommodation on twin shearing basis.
4. Welcome drink on arrival.
5. Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis Including Morning Tea, Breakfast (4) and Dinner (4).
6. Free pick up and drop from Delhi Airport or Railway station as desire.
7. Entire tour By INDICA CAB for Delhi – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Delhi8 : All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
9. All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
1. 3.09% Government service Tax.
2. Air fare / train fare.
3. Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
4. Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
5. All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
6. Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
7. Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
8. Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
9. Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
Day 01: - Delhi – Dharamshala (510 KMS)
buy amitriptyline no prescription
buy amitriptyline 10mg link
cialis generico forum cialis
viagra and smoking weed
is viagra and weed safe click here
Reach in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi drive to Dharamshala by Cab reach in Dharamshala in the evening. On arrival at Dharamshala check in to the hotel.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Day 02: - Dharamshala Local Sightseeing
buy abortion pill online cheap
where can you buy the abortion pill open
mixing weed and adderall
mixing viagra and weed trailblz.com
After Breakfast, today drive to local sightseeing including official residence of Dalai lama in Mcleodganj, St John church, Monasteries & Bhagsunath temple, the oldest temple in Dharamshala.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Day 03: - Dharamshala – Dalhousie (150 KMS)
sertraline and alcohol use
sertraline alcohol withdrawal click here
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Dalhousie (130 Kilometers). Dalhousie is popular hill station situated at 2040 mts in the outer slop of the Dhauladhar range of Himachal Pradesh. On arrival, Check in to the hotel.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotelDay 04: - Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie (25 KMS)
low dose naproxen
where to buy low dose naltrexone eteam.ou.edu
Morning drive to Khajjiar, one of the most scenic Plateau known as the mini Switzerland of India and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests. There is a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here. Enjoy zorbing & paragliding. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.Day 05: - Departure (550 KMS)
pregabaline 50mg website
side effects of antidepressants and alcohol
antidepressants and alcohol cravings blog.icuracao.net
over the counter asthma inhalers reviews albuterol
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi (550 Kilometers) by cab. Reach in Delhi in the evening time and drop at Railway station or Airport as desire.
Valid from 15th April to 15th July and 5th December to 5th January
|Rs n/a||Rs n/a||Rs n/a|
Off Seasonal Cost
Valid from 16th july to 4th December and 6th January to 14th April
|Rs n/a||Rs n/a||Rs n/a|
Note : Above mentioned tour prices are on per person basis.